Innovative Coating Solutions SA (« ICS »), a spin-off of Université de Namur, is hiring !
We are looking for an experienced business developer in order to develop our recurrent revenues which will give us access to additional financing needed for investing in headcount and equipment in the years to come,
We managed to obtain a partial financing through the CXO program of Région Wallone through Sowalfin and WSL for 2019 and beyond.
The company was created in 2017. We are active in high added value surface optimization using low pressure / low temperature plasma deposition techniques (e.g. PVD, Physical Vapor Deposition) improving specific properties (adhesion, anticorrosion, decorative…) of third party materials.
See more information on : https://incosol4u.com/services
The company and the Department of the University from which it originates do have a strong 25-year technical and research background and do have access to top quality equipment in partnership, among others, with University of Namur and an equipment supplier. We performed numerous missions (characterization, simulation, coating) and provided advice for prestigious companies in the areas of jewellery, automotive, equipment so far. We also sold a first licence for using our proprietary recipe for a particular high added-value carbon coating to a large industrial player. We are now ready to enter in industrial processing and serve our first recurrent clients.
The candidate should ideally have /be :
· 10-year experience as a CEO, COO, VP Business Development, …)
· Strong commercial skills.
· SME environment-minded.
· Be fluent in French and English (written/oral). Flemish and/or German would be great.
· Good references / track record,
· Long term availability and commitment.
· Based in Belgium (indicative presence in our offices in Namur : 50 %)
· Ready to work on a full time basis from January 2019 on (80 % is a minimum, we can obviously accommodate for a transition of the first weeks if needed)
· Define Bizz Development and Sales strategy and prioritize opportunities (we do have numerous contacts, through our presence to trade shows, industry contacts and need to select the most promising ones, i.e. short term revenues, recurring revenues, development potential, …) ;
· Develop marketing tools (web site, folders, …) ;
· Manage contacts and follow ups from first contact through contracting ;
· Develop Networking with clients, organizations, suppliers of equipment, players active in other kind of surface treatment/processing ;
· Close the first deals in a few months and be the face to our first customers.
We offer an attractive compensation thanks to the financing offered by the founders of the company and the CXO granted by WSL, and are open to discuss variable commissions. We are also open for opening the capital of the company as soon as sales are ramping up, as expected.
Please send your Resume and motivation letter to Professor Stephane Lucas, email@example.com